The Day I Realized We Were Building More Than a Business


There wasn't a single moment when Konektao suddenly became real.


No dramatic breakthrough.


No overnight success.


Instead, it happened through conversations.


A team member sharing that they were able to help support their parents.


Someone paying for their child's education.


A family finally having financial stability after years of uncertainty.


That's when I realized we weren't just building a business.


We were helping create opportunities.


Every hire represents more than a position filled.


It represents a person, a family, and a future that may look very different because of that opportunity.


That's a responsibility I never take lightly.


Because behind every job offer is a human story.


And those stories are why I continue building.


— Nikita Mercado

Founder, Konektao


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did not understand the true weight of healthcare until I started building a company with Filipino talent

When It Stops Feeling Exciting

Founder in the Chaotic Middle, as a Mother